Originally these trainers were brown but with 5 layers of white they finally got a base coat.. It was a long proccess
but its a lot easier to paint white rather than brown. 
I added the dragon and teeth to the front.. I didn't like the scales on the dragon I changed them becuase the black and white highlights made the trainers look messy.
I then added extra details...
And after with an acrylic finisher they are finally complete.
Some feedback or an appreciation would be brilliant thanks for your support.

You may also like

Photography experiments
2014
Sound wave graphics
2016
Lead & Sitt
2017
#Voice4Rhino's
2015
Madfest festival event (Collaborative wall project).
2015
Logo design - Robert Paisley
2016
Sketchbook Work (On going)
2015
The Roofing Partnership Ltd
2017
EJ Gallo Winery Christmas Party
2017
Ogami Stone Sketchbook
2015
Back up